Tuesday, October 23, 2012

caribe suramericano en el Grandeur

Uyyyy! tanto que contar!

ok,,, hmm,,, the depression part was,, of course part of the bullying from my boss i was feeling like shit!,, and especially after coming from such hard time with my brother..
there is too much to tell about my 7 months on the mediterranean sea, things about life, places, food,, animals, people, myself,, so the big question is where to start!!!!

lets try the beginning.
I arrived to the grandeur very happy and exited little did i know about my work environment... yeh the caribbean places where definitely nice,, but the work was getting crazy mad,, i spent most of my free time in the HR Center crying, attempting to get transfer to a new ship, because of the bullying..
In the end if i had taken that road,,, i would have ended ruining too many lives, lives of people that didn't deserve my anger.

So i didn't do anything and waiting for my new boss to arrive in Drydock

Aruba, Curacao, Bonaire, Colon and Cartagena
I didn't go out much to see the places, but of what i saw i loved Aruba,, totally gorgeous i could see myself living there, Curacao seems to have wonderful color houses i took great photos of that and bought a very nice painting for my room, Bonaire i did see quite a lot since my boss didn't like to go out there, the place is like an old poor town, the beaches are definitely beautiful and the water is crystal clear,, i got to see the traditional way of life, the salt mines and the very old slave houses, very small, i got to say we humans are way to cruel, Colon, well i didn't get far, i only made it to the restaurant with internet in front of the port, so what i saw was horrible, and cartagena,, well you know cartagena,,, it is just wonderful and pretty.

That was the first month of my life in the grandeur, and by the end i received a beautiful photo of Silvestre in his new house with his sister, that was rewarding


aruba

 aruba

Curacao
 bonaire, casa de esclavos,, 20 en cada una
 bonaire

bonaire
 curaçao
curaçao
Silvestre con su nueva hermana

No comments: