Sunday, March 18, 2012

Of good byes and Time to go

Ok here we are again,,, must say i am honestly not to exited about it, even though i am looking forward to see Europe, i believe i should be more exited.
I even had a Tuna and a good bye party with my dear friends.

I have loads of mixed feelings; for starters i am deeply depress to have had to given up silvestre, i took him today to his new owners,, but the cat they had there only fighter and bitted him,, still had to leave him, and i miss him like i miss chiqui,,, i am soo sad, i just hate the idea of never been able to see him again.

On the other hand i feel quite guilty of leaving my parents to deal with my brother,, i feel i should be helping, but then again i need to rest and therefore need to go far away.

I fell very very tired,, part because i am really sick now,,, full on flu with coff and everything and part because this 'holidays" were not holidays so i am even more tired that when i arrived, it feels to me that i am going to go rest to the ship, which is contradictory cos i am to go work every single day..
in the end i am not happy to leave now somehow, so i am hopping once i am in the ship that will change.

anyway bye to the modern era again,, to the internet, to the mobile phone, to the movies, to the tv, to every single new season of everything i see, to my geek friends,, that i love,,, to the bike everywhere.

good bye,, to my silvestre ...





No comments: